Fall Back to Spring Rates:
$1/hole + $15 cart & taxes Sunday after 2pm thru Thursday
$2/hole + $15 cart & taxes Friday thru Sunday before 2pm
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Reservations can be made in person or by calling (866) 316-4653 ext. 3. Reservations may be made 180 days in advance. All tee times must be guaranteed with a credit card. Notice of cancelation or reduction in number of players must be made 24 hours in advance of tee time (5 days in advance for groups reserving 3 or more tee times) or card holder will be charged.
- All bookings are for 18 holes, with the exception of same day booking, which can be for 9 holes.
- Starting times are at 10 minute intervals.
- Players shall present a neat appearance in both clothing and personal grooming. Clothing worn by guests should be consistent with currently accepted golf fashion.
- Golden Eagle reserves the right to interpret this regulation. Golden Eagles' interpretation of this regulation as it relates to acceptable golf shirts is that the shirt must have a collar, either a traditional fold down, a raised crew neck or a mock turtleneck collar that clearly differentiates it from a tee shirt. Shorts must be Bermuda length. No gym shorts are allowed. No halter tops are allowed.
- Non-metal spikes are required.
During inclement weather conditions, cancellations will be accepted up until the scheduled time to play. Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the course. Rain checks will be issued at the discretion of the golf shop for holes not completed due to inclement weather. A pro-rated rain check becomes a form of future payment. Refunds will not be given nor will rain checks be taken in payment for retail items or Food & Beverage.
PACE OF PLAY:
- Golden Eagle has been rated in the top 2% nationally for its pace of play. We will make every effort to assure that all golfers enjoy their round by maintaining an acceptable pace of play.
- Golden Eagle staff reserves the right to fill empty foursomes starting times.
- Foursomes will always have priority on the Golf Course
- All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them. A five-minute pause is permitted between nines.
- Golden Eagle is a soft spike only facility
- Each player must have their own set of clubs
- Golden Eagle prohibits carry-on coolers or any other personal food or beverage. All refreshments must be purchased from Golden Eagle
- Persons must have a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts. Anyone in violation of this policy will be asked to return to the clubhouse. No refunds, No exceptions.
- Golden Eagle is not responsible for lost or stolen items.